Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Travel List

Simone over at honey and fizz got me thinking about my dream travel places today, so I thought I would share a few of them with you. The first of course being New York.
                                                              New York
                                                                 Prague
                                                                     Paris
                               Italy ( a must considering my other half is Italian)
                                                             San Francisco

There are so many more but I am concentrating on these ones for now. We are off to Fiji in October and yes I am very excited but this trip is based more on what's easiest with two kids. Hopefully the next one will be a little more adventurous!!

3 comments:

  1. Paris is one of my all time favourite cities. That photo of Prague above is gorgeous so may have to add that one to my 'to visit' list. San Francisco is on my list too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda,

    There are just too many places and too little time!!! I just visited your blog, your home is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Italy is on my list too! Prague would be oh so beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete