Monday, August 16, 2010

Birthday Celebrations!!

It was my birthday this weekend and I must say it truly was glorious. I have had an awful throat infection for the last week but I did my best to ignore it (and my diet). Hubby and the kids spoilt me rotten, I love my new gumboots!!! I was born on Friday 13th and as this year it also fell on Friday 13th we had all the family over for pizza and cake. Then on Saturday we got a babysitter and hubby took me to Vue de Monde in Melbourne. What an experience, I even ate snails.....and they were yummy!!
It is weekends like this that you realise just how blessed you are to just have some of life's simple pleasures.
Now to get back on the diet!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sheryn! I am so glad that you made contact! And good on your for starting your own blog! It is highly addictive and there are so many gorgeous blogs out there and simply so little time to read them all! Your blog looks wonderful and it is no nice to 'meet' your family. So sad that the National Antique Centre will close soon! What will we do then?! Keep in touch.
    X Briohny.
    PS: Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete