Tuesday, February 22, 2011

All Blissed Out

As you know from my previous post here it was our 6 year anniversary on Saturday and hubby had a few surprises in store.
Friday night I was given a list with what to pack and it included 2 pairs of bathers, very odd. So Saturday arrived and off we went, leaving the kiddies with my sister and a three page list of instructions, anal I know.
We drove for about 45 minutes further down the Peninsula until we turned into a long driveway, which is where I saw the sign for Peppers Moonah Links Resort.
Wow, what a place, our room overlooked the 18th hole and the view was out of this world.
We were booked in for dinner at their signature restaurant Pebbles and it did not disappoint. I would show you a photo of my duck dish but I had attacked it before I had the chance so here is a photo of hubby's lamb, DELISH.
The next morning we had a gorgeous buffet breakfast and then it was off to spend the day at Peninsula Springs.


photo courtesy Peninsula Springs website
 If you have never been please go. I was pampered from 10.00am until 3.30pm when we left so relaxed and ready to face the world.
If only we had been warned that facing the world meant coming home to two sick snotty kids, but not even that could not wipe the smile from my face.
Hubby you have outdone yourself, it's my turn next year, how do I top that???

No comments:

Post a Comment