Sunday, July 18, 2010

Here We Go

Well, I did it, I joined the blog world, something I thought I would be terrified of, and to be honest I still am a little.
I am a full time stay at home Mum, my little boy Xavier is four years old and my daughter Willow is ten months.
I used to love to write but for the last few years ( at least over 10) I have not really had an outlet to do so. Therefore I am very much out of pracetice so please bear with me.
We are currently living in our first house which we lovingly renovated. However we are now looking to upgrade to "THE DREAM HOME".
Council has FINALLY approved our plans to build a unit in our backyard and once hubby (builder/plumber) has completed that mammoth task I can start the search that I have been dreaming of for many years. It is this journey that I hope to take you all on with me.
I hope I do the blog world justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment