Saturday, July 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Hubby


It was hubby's birthday on Thursday so today we had both our families around for cake. There is nothing like sitting around with loved ones watching the next generation play and explore. Master Xavier being 4 feels he has to be the responsible one with his sister Willow 11 months and cousin Kayla 1. So very cute, makes me realise how much he is growing up. Every day he comes out with the most amazing things and every day without fail he makes me laugh until my sides split. Love you little buddy xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures!!!
    Regards and kisses from Croatia.
    Zondra Art

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous photo! It sounds like you are creating some fabulous memories! :) Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you, I love that picture too, it's one of my favourites :)

    ReplyDelete